• Always fully commit
• Support your buddies (new & old)
• Dancing is a form of warming up
• Jeff Holden is the snow ghost
• Riding pow on competition day is sweeeeet
• Always keep the vibe high!
Everyone involved in celebrating the 20 years of freeride this year honoured the spirit the event embodies, from the competitors—first timers and returnees—to the coaches and judges standing in the constant snowfall, and the spectators hooting and hollering from Motherlode Chairlift when an athlete threw down. Bring on the next 20!
Enjoy the video recap of the 20th anniversary of the event below produced by Apex Multimedia, and for more information on the Canadian Open Freeride Championships, which was proudly supported by Helly Hansen, Blizzard, Marker, Intuition Liners, Bula, and Forecast, visit canadianfreeskiing.com.