Calling all up-and-coming videographers… Momentum Camps is giving away the opportunity to join them in Whistler this summer as a film intern. Not only will your living expenses be paid for the summer, but you’ll also take part in the Exposure Film + Photo Camp during Session 4 as a camper.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN
• Free Exposure Camp during Session 4 (July 1st - July 9th)
• Momentum Camps Summer Internship (June 8th - July 16th) – Work with pro athletes and Momentum's all-star marketing team to gain industry insight while furthering your filming and editing skills.
• Costs covered for the summer include: food, lift passes, and accommodation in Whistler for five weeks (travel to/from Whistler and food on days off are not included).
INTERN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow direction from the head filmer and marketing manager for the purpose of creating content for Momentum Camps.
• Filming on-hill action, off-hill activities and camp lifestyle.
HOW TO ENTER
• Create a 60-90 second edit that profiles your favourite local ski hill character. It may be someone who inspires you, embodies the ski/snowboard culture at your home mountain, or possesses ‘legend’ status among your friends.
• Approximately 85% ski/snowboard action, 15% interview content.
• Edits will be judged on filming skills, editing skills and storyline, with all weighted equally. Creativity also rewarded.
• Upload your edit to Youtube or Vimeo and email Momentum the link at email@example.com, with subject title “Exposure Camp and Intern Contest”.
• Entries open March 15th – May 15th.
• Winner announced May 17th.
For more information on Momentum Camps, visit momentumskicamps.com, and good luck to everyone who enters!