2024 Line Bacon 108 Video Review
Line Bacon 108
Length Tested: 184
Lengths: 166, 172, 178, 184, 190
Radius: 17.4m @ 184
More Info: lineskis.com
To put it frankly, this ski is sick. The all-new Line Bacon 108 sizzles as an all-mountain, do-it-all ski. The combination of powder surfing and exploding through chunks that I experienced while testing it gave this ski an off-piste sense of home and reliability, like waking up to the smell of hot coffee and well, you know, bacon. But what I couldn’t get over was how fun it proved to be on the hard pack at 108 millimetres underfoot. Hip-to-snow carving while holding a strong edge catapulted this ski into the everyday ripper category for me, as I was fortunate enough to ride it in everything from powder to post-storm snow, ice, corduroy and spring slush. So if you like to vary up your terrain, and live in a region that could have a foot of fresh one day, but firm groomers the next, then the Bacon is a ski that’s definitely worth your time. —Jack Lesnik
- Playful, surfy feeling in soft and deep snow.
- Enjoyably strong edge hold and carving ability on hard pack.
- Adapts well to all types of terrain and snow conditions.
- Aggressive, freeride-oriented skiers who prefer a more directional ski may find it a bit soft.
- A tiny bit of tip and tail chatter in firmer, chopped-up snow.